Sunday 7 April 2013

Early screenshots of Snow Go (5)

The show must go on!

So, you know how I said my time had cleared up? It really hadn't at all. No sooner had I said it did I get myself dragged headlong into a totally different project; one that is still ongoing. However, I got back to Crash 2 recently, and am continuing level design despite the fact that we still have issues with cloning objects and whatnot...

So, new screenshots. More of the red gem route, no less!


A whole stash of goodies! But they're a little high up...

How about asking this penguin politely to loan you its head?
...And even if you do, is it really all that simple?

I will make you work for your box gem. Or, you know, even just to survive.

Standard annoying puzzle type A. At least you get a life out of it.

Did I really just go there? Why yes I did.

It is worth noting that in the final screenshot, the TNT are currently drawn incorrectly; that shall be fixed in time. The screenshot implies the edge two TNTs are further forwards than the others; that is not the case, they are simply slightly lower.

There WILL be more to come soon as I continue to build the level and as soon as it is ready... this one level will be made available for playtesting. Hope you guys look forwards to it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment