Wednesday 7 March 2012

Early screenshots of Snow Go (3)

I did find a bit of time for Crash modding after all. Here's the latest screenshots; today's theme seems to be rewards for good platforming :P


A section of goodies if you avoid the Nitro! There's
even a life hidden in the wooden bouncy box.

See, I'm not always cruel, here's a Checkpoint!
Now what is that ? box doing above them Nitros...?

The box that makes these solid is hidden away. A good reward
awaits the finder... but it's a double-edged sword.

And that's it for tonight. See you all again!

2 comments:

  1. This looks incredible! I've been craving for a new challenge since I've full platinum'd CB3 and CB: TWoC...

    -- if it wasn't for the fact that my codebreaker had gone missing, I'd be customizing levels on WoC right now, since LXShadow was kind enough to give me some codes...

    I sincerely hope that your efforts go well enough to have this released to the public, or at least to those who are willing to beg at your feet for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will ensure that eventually, something is released and it will be stable and playable :)

      Delete