Tuesday 13 March 2012

Early screenshots of Snow Go (4)

The problem with the infinitely spawning items is still not resolved, but I decided to continue level design nevertheless. Coming up over the next few days I must do university work, so this may be the only update until around Friday at the earliest.

If you manage to do the entire death route backwards,
this little den of safety awaits.


The red gem has a new home... and explosive bodyguards.

No, I have no idea where I'm going with this. This is very
much subject to change.

That third screenshot obviously took the longest to set up and currently requires 3D jumping to score all of the boxes. I doubt it'll make the final build of the level in its current form.

Anyways, hope you all have a great evening, and see you again.

2 comments:

  1. That third screenshot is hilarious, ahaha.

    Glad to see progress as usual. Keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cool ill be sharing this around.

    ReplyDelete